cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Re[2]: High Availability Cloudstack
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 06:24:49 GMT
Please see below issue:

regards
sadhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani [mailto:zainal@nocser.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:12 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re[2]: High Availability Cloudstack

I'm using KVM that come with centos 7. That management also using centos 7. Cloudstack version
is 4.6.

---------
Regards,
Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani
Technical Support

ModernOne Data Solutions Sdn. Bhd.(1119382-D) No. 83-2, Jalan TKS 1, Kajang Sentral, 43000
Kajang, Selangor.
T : 03-8737 0030 | F : 03-8737 0070
E : zainal@nocser.net
W : www.modern.com.my | www.nocser.net