cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vladislav Nazarenko <vladislav.nazare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Self-fencing when storage not available
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 17:34:44 GMT
So ... found some information about this ... looks like this is an
annoying problem (bug), which isn't going to be fixed ... But at least
there is a possibility to change the behavior modifying the script

  - https://admintweets.wordpress.com/tag/cloudstack-2/
  - https://www.rootusers.com/edit-the-xenserver-storage-heartbeat/
  - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3367

Thanks a lot, guys ..

On 03.02.2016 20:05, Glenn Wagner wrote:
> Hi
>
> As Lucian said , you can edit the script and remove the reboot , but yes this is the
normal behaviour of the script

> Glenn

it this is correct behaviour. It sucks it reboots VMs on healthy storage though.