cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: High Availability Cloudstack
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 07:49:22 GMT
Hi,

from what i can can see, this issue has been resolved in version 4.4 and Mohd is running 4.6.

>From my testing with KVM, the management server performs a poll once in a while and the
agent replies if a vm is up. It might take some time before the state changes, like 30 seconds
or so, so give it a bit more time. My testing show that the management server does update
the state if the vm is manually powered down.

I've not tested tha HA feature for sometime, but last time i checked it was working. You should
also set the HA option in the vm's system offering.

Andrei