cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@secretresearchfacility.com>
Subject ACS management unable to connect to xenserver hosts after reboot
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:12:08 GMT
Hi acs gurus!

We're currently facing a really strange problem after two somewhat
simple steps.
1. Reboot Management-Node (well there is also a 2nd. NFS-Storage
located)
2. Upgrade 4.7.0 to 4.7.1

Both steps seemed successful and running, but after a few days I've
noticed the SSVM in "running, not connected" state, so I decided to
restart the SSVM. That's where all the trouble begun...

I've pasted a somewhat repetive log excerpt here
http://pastebin.com/8MM6XUBk

If I try to (force) reconnect a host, we're getting huge repetive log
entries like pasted here http://pastebin.com/cNR3TtkG

Cloudmonkey quits with following Response:

(local) 🐵 > reconnect host id=df4182f8-24a0-40ca-9ccc-6489f374cd4c
Error Connection refused by server: ('Connection aborted.',
BadStatusLine("''",))

I've tcpdump'ed relevant traffic between management and xenservers and
found simply nothing except some (i assume) unrelated NFS-Packets.

Could please someone shed some light, how to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

- Stephan