cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject Re: Procedure for Linux templates
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 20:10:05 GMT
Hello,

   I did exactly like on CentOS 6.7 + disable Network Manager, but VM is not getting
IP after deploy, i'm not sure if this is related to NIC name ( ifcfg-enoxxxxx )

    Yes, my system offering is basic DHCP also works for Windows and now for CentOS 6.7.

    ( Like in my last email the issue was solved for CentOS 6.7 )

     I hope in near future will be a marketplace for CS Templates.

Regards,
Cristian