cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Network configuration for VM without public IPs
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:30:59 GMT
Hi,

If you look at the details of the VM running , has the vm be allocated a private ip address?
Have you setup the firewall rules inside cloudstack to allow for the VM's to talk to each
other or the ip's of the real clients and servers?

Regards
Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant       ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>        |      m:
    +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:      glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:imagebc0d5b.png@f1213a3a.41b5b72d]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.