cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject RE: ACS 4.5.1, snapshot is stuck in "BackingUp" state
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:22:54 GMT
Fixed it!

/Sonali

From: Glenn Wagner [mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:24 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: ACS 4.5.1, snapshot is stuck in "BackingUp" state

Hi,

You can have a look in the snapshot table under the status column in the DB
Also based on the resource error you got , I would also check the resource limits for the
account creating the snapshots.

Regards
Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>

Glenn Wagner

Senior Consultant

,

ShapeBlue

d:

 | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>

m:

+27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>

w:

a:

2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:imagec41d49.png@025c49c8.46babfeb]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.