cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject Re: Quick note about $dayjob
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:11:02 GMT
All the best Sebastien,

Thank you and Great job as VP role.  Cloudstack is getting stronger and
stronger.

World is very small and believe there will be scope to work again.

Cheers,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO

*Data-Driven Hybrid Cloud Management Delivered! *
*www.actoncloud.com <http://www.actoncloud.com>*
*Save Cost! Optimise Performance! Single Pane Of Glass!*