cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Semih Tolga DEMÄ°R <semihtolgade...@gmail.com>
Subject windows 2012 ethernet driver
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 09:12:25 GMT
Hi,

I configure windows server 2012 on cloudstack over KVM host and i installed
required fedora drivers but i have a problem about current network devices
on device manager.

I expect that becaue its over KVM there should be paravirtualized network
device but windows detects only"Intel PRO/1000MT Network Connection"
and "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter".

The vm detected other devices and drivers as paravirtualized like scsi,
cdrom or disk drivers.

I have only problems about network drivers.

This is normal situation or it is BUG? If it is BUG how i'll fix it?

B.R.