cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: vm doesn't hava ip address
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:16:17 GMT
Hi Frank,

By 'VNC' do you mean the console proxy? Did you use the built-in vm template or your own?
And can you tell us a little more about your environment? Your physical infra may not be configured
correctly for guest networking

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Paul Angus
VP Technology   ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44 203 617 0528 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20203%20617%200528%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

e:      paul.angus@shapeblue.com | t: @cloudyangus<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:%20@cloudyangus>
     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image3079e6.png@b39699ff.4cb23af0]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.