cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Accelerite's acquisition of CloudPlatform - the Accelerite viewpoint
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:03:34 GMT
Samir
Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing you and your team here.

Kind Regards
Giles

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Giles Sirett
CEO     ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44  20 3603 0541 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20%2020%203603%200541%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

e:      giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image41915e.png@ab762c32.4da87a75]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.