cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Konstantaras <s.konstanta...@uva.nl>
Subject Usage of public IP space
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:13:12 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question regarding the public network on CS 4.6.

Currently, I have a /24 network of public & routable IP addresses. I want to assign the
first 30 of them to Cloudstack’s public network for using it in the system VMs while keeping
the rest of this space for my instances.

However, I don’t see it possible as I get the following exception when I register the rest
of the space in shared networks: "The IP range with tag: vlan://869 in zone NewZone has overlapped
with the subnet. Please specify a different gateway/netmask.”

Does anyone know a trick to make this happen? Thanks in advance

Kind Regards
Stavros Konstantaras

Stavros Konstantaras
Science faculty Research IT support (FEIOG)
University of Amsterdam, Science Park 904, 1098 XH

Fingerprint: E5E5 9B19 D1CD 88CD 4763  3465 A8DC 7C92 330F D59A