cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject CloudStack vShpere 5.5 (VMware 5.5 )
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:07:20 GMT
Hello,

    I have a some questions regarding CloudStack and vSphere (VMware), i just need a confirmation
before start the test.

  1. Can i use CloudStack and vSphere (vmware) without HA  ? like on KVM
  2. Can i use CloudStack and vSphere (vmware) only with local storage  ? like on KVM

  I saw many requirements on CloudsStack website but i don't  saw other examples, this
is why put these questions.

  I want to run cloudstack with vmware on local storage and without HA.

Regards,
Cristian