cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "frankpersist@gmail.com" <frankpers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: vm doesn't hava ip address
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:38:06 GMT
Hi Angus,
  Thank you for your reply.
  yse, I used the built-in vm template and console proxy to log in my vm.

  vm infor:
  vm Ip Address: 10.1.1.248
  vm Gateway 10.1.1.1
  Zone infor:
  Guest CIDR 10.1.1.0/24
  Virtual router info:
  public ip add:192.168.1.102
  guest ip address 10.1.1.1
  link local ip address 169.254.0.59
  host info:
   ip add: 192.168.85.135

  Above information from cloudstack UI.

frankpersist@gmail.com

From: Paul Angus
Date: 2016-01-27 23:16
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: vm doesn't hava ip address
Hi Frank,

By 'VNC' do you mean the console proxy? Did you use the built-in vm template or your own?
And can you tell us a little more about your environment? Your physical infra may not be configured
correctly for guest networking

Paul Angus
VP Technology ,  ShapeBlue
d:  +44 203 617 0528 | s: +44 203 603 0540  |  m:  +44 7711 418784
e:  paul.angus@shapeblue.com | t: @cloudyangus  |  w:  www.shapeblue.com
a:  53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK
trademark.
you have received this email in error.