cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kaushik Bora <kaushik.b...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: VPC Issue - ACS-4.6.0-1
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:44:00 GMT
Hi Audrey,

  Could you please me with configuring the static route manually ? I have tried it but it
is not reflecting in static_route table!

For any clarification please do revert.

Kaushik Bora

Consultant - Networks & Cloud

A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
O +91 11 4055 1411 | M +91 97111 00076
www.indiqus.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

On 12 December 2015 at 12:11:07 AM, Audrey Roberto B Baldin (audrey.baldin@unitelco.com.br)