cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject RE: Router issue
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 12:16:51 GMT
Please see the following information, i also attached some screenshots from VR details, i see
only one Guest shared NIC.

CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
2.6.32-573.8.1.el6.x86_64

149.xxx.xx.160/29

158.xxx.xx.160/29

  I tested the same thing on cloudstack 4.5 with the same class, without any issue.

Thank you
Regards,
Cristian