cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristia...@istream.today>
Subject Cloudstack VR 4.6 issue
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 12:17:23 GMT
Hello,

    I try to find the issue regarding additional IP class.

    I have a CloudStack 4.6 on CentOS 6.7 ( 1x MGMT server and one KVM host with basic network
)

    Everything works fine till i try to add a additional guest IP class the additional is
not working also i don't see any changes on VR and I have only 1 NIC with GUEST traffic on
the VR, does not matter if i add 1,2,3 etc.. guest IP class i don't see any updates on
my VR also if i create a new VM the IP looks like is allocated in CloudStack web interface
but no IP allocated on the VM side.

    Can i get some help regarding this ?

Regards,
Cristian