cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Wagner <glenn.wag...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Router issue
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 04:49:34 GMT
Good Day ,

Please give me the two IP ranges that you added to Cloudstack . can you see the new IP range
on the VR (Virtual router)?
What version of centos are you running?

Regards

Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant, South Africa

Phone: +27 21 527 0091 | Mobile: +27 73 917 4111

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue
ShapeBlue SA (Pty) Ltd, 2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town
7130

-----Original Message-----
From: Cristian Ciobanu [mailto:cristian.c@istream.today]
Sent: Tuesday, 08 December 2015 1:48 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Router issue

Hello,

   I did a basic setup of cloudstack and i have a problem when i add additional IP class to
Guest -> POD

   For example i added my first class /29 when i did the build of the environment after that
i added another /29 but second one is not working.  the IP appear like is allocated if i check
the details for  VM on cloudstack management  but when i take a look on the VM I don't see
IP assigned on the network card.

   I want to mention that i have a 4.6 cloudstack with KVM  on centOS and i tested the same
thing on a 4.5 without any issue.

   I'm not sure if this is a issue on 4.6 or i omitted something on my configuration.

    Can i get some info why is not working ? from my understand looks like the additional
class was not assigned on default router.

Thank you !

Regards,
Cristian

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.