cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Multiples Publics Networks
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 17:02:22 GMT
Hi Rubens,

You can add multiple sets of public IP address space / VLAN combinations to the public network,
but you can not run multiple public networks as such.

What you can do is to present additional shared networks to clients - these can be public
or private IP ranges. Keep in mind however that if you present public IP ranges as shared
networks that you may encounter security issues on your VMs.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 01/12/2015, 16:26, "Rubens Malheiro" <rubens.malheiro@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello everyone!
>
>it is possible to run multiple PUBLIC networks and assign different isolated networks?
>
>I say this because I use privately CloudStack and own several VLANs would only expose
some addresses the VMS. To do this using the virtual router have problem why GATEWAY IP conflicts
with my physical gateway.

>Thank you
>
>Sorry my English is to use google translate to write.
>

>101% Cloudstack

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.