cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: ACS + XenServer + DAS ?
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 13:06:03 GMT
Nux,

You can make your DAS work if it's connected to a single XenServer and is
presented as Local Storage. That is good for a single xenserver using
localstorage, if you don't have a RAID card you might have hard time doing
software raid on xenserver to present all disks as a single storage repo.
Seams that the compute part is not specify in your bill of meterial, the
DAS need to be connected to a server, so event if you want to use this JBOD
to provide shared storage via NFS or iSCSI, you would need to connect it on
one or two servers running something like freenas.