cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Bernhard Dübi <1linuxengin...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudStack fails to deploy SSVM
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 20:11:32 GMT
Hi,

we have a CloudStack 4.3.2 installation with 152 XenServer 6.2.0 hosts
organized in 2 zones. We use local disks as primary storage and NFS shares
as secondary storage. So good so far.
Now I created a new zone and added a VMware cluster with 2 ESX 5.5 hosts. I
configured 2 NFS shares as primary and secondary storage. I copied the
vSphere systemvm to the new secondary storage as described in the
installation guide.
If I understand right, this template will be used to deploy the SSVM.
Unfortunately something is missing and CloudStack fails to deploy the SSVM
and - probably as a consequence - the Console Proxy
Please find attached a small part of the management-server.log

Any idea what's wrong? Thanks for your help

Regards
Bernhard