cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paez Sanchez Paula Carlota <paulacarlota.paezsanc...@gemalto.com>
Subject [error] Unable to create a deployment for VM
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 11:30:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing to ask for support in an issue I bumped into after being a considerable time a
daily user of Cloudstack.

The case is:

I created a domain, added a cluster with a dedicated host. Everything worked fine until I
added the first instance to it.
The error:

Job failed due to exception Unable to create a deployment for VM[User|i-36-249-VM]

The log:

Attached document.

Cloudstack version : 4.4.2 [It's impossible for the moment to upgrade it]

Many thanks in advance.

Paula C. Páez
This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.