cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From France <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Missing login console in PV image of Ubuntu 14.04
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 15:17:03 GMT
Hello everyone,

I used Ubuntu 14.04 image on XS 6.0.2+HF and CS 4.3.* from Osay’s image dump:
http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/

It works, but the problem is, that I get not console/tty/login prompt when using CS/Xenservers
console access.
I just see the last boot script action.

I can use the VM fine via ssh, but I would also like to have local console login possible.

These are last two lines in boot.log as well as on console. One would expect the login promt
to follow, but there is none:

 * Restoring resolver state...                                           [ OK ]
 * Stopping System V runlevel compatibility                              [ OK ]

Any ideas?
Regards,
F.