cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rene Moser <m...@renemoser.net>
Subject Re: Help with network configuration
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:30:42 GMT
Hi Hans-Martin

Everyone can help you with CloudStack here but you need to ask the right
questions, I do not understand your setup, yet.

What are these servers? Hosts? Where is the management server?

Maybe make a schema of your networking setup, so we can follow you.

Regards
René

On 12/29/2015 12:10 AM, Hans-Martin Swedrowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have 3 Servers:
> Server 1: eth0 Public IP x.y.56.98
>                  eth1 Privat IP 192.168.0.1
>
> Server 2: eth0 Public IP x.y.55.230
>                  eth1 Privat IP 192.168.0.2
>
> Server 3. eth0 Public IP x.y.55.231
>                  eth1 Privat IP 192.168.0.3
>
> and I have a Failover Subnet x.y.235.192/28
> gateway for the Failover Subnet is one of the Public IP's (HA)
>
> Now I want to use the Failover Subnet for my VM's
>
> I try since 3 days and more to configure Cloudstack for this but I don't get access on
Public IP's can anyone Help me how i have to configure the Cloudstack and Server ?