cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paco Orozco <paco.oro...@upcnet.es>
Subject Network problems after upgrading to CS 4.5.2
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 17:42:31 GMT
Hiya,

We are having some troubles with network after upgrading CS to 4.5.2
(from 4.4.4). Some domains has not network, we can see it but Router /
NAT is not working.

In some cases we have restarted the network / router and all goes well,
but we have a domain where this workaround didn't work.

When we try to restart network it give us this error "Network is not in
the right state to be restarted. Correct states are: Implemented, Setup"

Please, can anyone help us? We're stuck in this point.

Thanks in advance
Paco

--
Paco Orozco (paco.orozco@upcnet.es)