cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sayed jahed hussini <sjahed_hussini...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Unable to add hosts
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 16:22:58 GMT
I did update nss package, but that didn't resolve the problem either.

    On Friday, December 11, 2015 2:03 PM, Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Naidu@citrix.com> wrote:

 See if updating nss package on your management server helps resolve this.

(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-users/201511.mbox/%3C5A4FE8EFA8C8584CBEFEEACD9AA077EE61228582@SINPEX01CL02.citrite.net%3E)

Somesh
CloudPlatform Escalations
Citrix Systems, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: sayed jahed hussini [mailto:sjahed_hussini123@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 11:18 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Unable to add hosts

I installed cloudstack using this guide:
Quick Installation Guide for CentOS 6 — Apache CloudStack Installation Documentation 4.6.0
documentation
Everything went without any errors. But I am unable to add hosts. In /var/log/cloudstack/agent/agent.log
I got the following error:
INFO [utils.nio.NioClient] (main:null) Connecting to 10.1.1.2:8250ERROR [utils.nio.NioConnection]
(main:null) Unable to initalize the threads.java.io.IOException: Connection closed with -1
on reading size......
Also in /var/log/cloudstack/management/setupManagement.log i got the following errors:
DEBUG:root:execute:iptables-save|grep INPUT| grep -w 8080DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:
DEBUG:root:execute:iptables -I INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPTDEBUG:root:execute:iptables-save|grep
INPUT| grep -w 8250
DEBUG:root:Failed to execute:DEBUG:root:execute:iptables -I INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 8250
-j ACCEPT

best,Jay

|   |
| Quick Installation Guide for CentOS 6 — Apache CloudStack Installation Documentation 4.6.0
documenta...NFS Our configuration is going to use NFS for both primary and secondary storage.
We are going to go ahead and setup two NFS shares for those purposes. We’llstart out by
installing nfs-utils.  |
|  |
| View on cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |