cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.3.0 upgrade to next safest ?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:16:40 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Can you list down issues that you see or believe are there in 4.5 ?
4.5.2 is one stable release.

Regards,
-abhi

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Abhinandan Prateek
Software Architect      ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44 203 603 0540 | s: <tel:+44%20203%20603%200540%20|%20s:>      |      m:
    +91 970 11 99011<tel:+91%20970%2011%2099011>

e:      abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
        |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image54723b.png@2565ee88.4f85a72f]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.

On 16/12/15, 6:07 AM, "Ivan Rodriguez" <ivanoch@gmail.com> wrote:

>Dear Cloudstack Fellows,
>
>We recently build a ceph cluster and we would like to use it with kvm
>cloudstack,
>our curent setup is still 4.3.0 and centos 6, we are looking now to upgrade
>to Centos 7 for kvm hypervisor and upgrade our cloudstack as well.
>
>In our experience cludstack 4.3 is stable, I've seen a few issues with
>cloudstack 4.5, what do you guys recommend as the most stable cloudstack
>version to use
>with centos 7 KVM and ceph rbd ? ?
>
>Regards
Abhinandan Prateek