cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rubens Malheiro <rubens.malhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiples Publics Networks
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 11:30:56 GMT
ok Dag

Thanks for the help

Great already solves me

Doc. Holliday
101% CloudStack

> Em 4 de dez de 2015, à(s) 11:47, Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com> escreveu:
>
> Hi Rubens,
>
> if you create a shared network with the default shared network offering you rely on a
gateway external to CloudStack and the VR, I.e. the virtual router only supplies DHCP, DNS
and userdata - not L3 routing. You can obviously use one of the other shared network offerings
or create your own to match your use case.

> Not sure if I follow your second question - could you elaborate?
>
> Regards,
> Dag Sonstebo
> Cloud Architect
> ShapeBlue
>

> On 01/12/2015, 17:23, "Rubens Malheiro" <rubens.malheiro@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank Dag
>> Got it.
>> But if I use shared networks I will have problems since the virtual router had been
with the IP address of the firewall on the LAN that would be the gateway. If I disable the
management services of the virtual router I have to manually manage the placement.
>> My idea would be that the VPC were able to allocate different public networks for
NAT statics. I see that I can do this because, not by field. Does the IPS portables manages
to come fix this?
>> Thank you.
>>

>> Doc. Holliday
>> 101% CloudStack
>>
>>> Em 1 de dez de 2015, à(s) 15:02, Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com>
escreveu:

>>> Hi Rubens,
>>>
>>> You can add multiple sets of public IP address space / VLAN combinations to the
public network, but you can not run multiple public networks as such.

>>> What you can do is to present additional shared networks to clients - these can
be public or private IP ranges. Keep in mind however that if you present public IP ranges
as shared networks that you may encounter security issues on your VMs.

>>> Regards,
>>> Dag Sonstebo
>>> Cloud Architect
>>> ShapeBlue

only expose some addresses the VMS. To do this using the virtual router have problem why GATEWAY
IP conflicts with my physical gateway.

>>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services
>>>
>>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
>>> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
>>> CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
>>> CloudStack Software Engineering<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>
>>> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
>>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>>
>>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.