cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Revert Snapshot question
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:35:32 GMT

Wido,

I've figured out why some RBD snapshots was showing the Revert to snapshot icon and others
didn't. The issue seem to relate the old bug in acs, which seems hasn't been resolved or not
fully resolved. Some of the created volumes are showing as QCOW2 type whereas the majority
are RAW. This applies to VMs which were recently created on acs 4.5.2 and prior versions.

After changing DB values, the Revert to snapshot icon is no longer there.

Andrei