cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Revert Snapshot question
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:33:17 GMT
Hi Wido,

Here is what i've got (screenshot attached). This button is not visible on all snapshots,
but rather just a few snapshots. As far as I can tell there is no difference between how the
snapshots are taken and all snapshots that I have are taken from RBD volumes.

Do you know if the RBD snapshots have the capability to be reverted to volumes without having
to go through the process of creating the template and the new vm? Or is this feature not
available for RBD snapshots and what I am seeing is likely to be a small GUI bug?

Many thanks

Andrei