cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Konstantaras <s.konstanta...@uva.nl>
Subject Re: How to replace Primary Storage
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 09:12:49 GMT
I agree with Stephan,

Live migration between Hosts with their own primary local storage works totally fine with
ACS 4.5 and XenServer 6.5. I tried it not only between hosts within the same cluster but also
between hosts belonging in different cluster. The same concept works fine also with ACS 4.6
and XenServer Dundee.

What fais to work with local storage is High Availability (that will require shared primary
storage). At least I haven’t find a way yet to make it work.

Cheers
Stavros

Stavros Konstantaras
Science faculty Research IT support (FEIOG)
University of Amsterdam, Science Park 904, 1098 XH

Fingerprint: E5E5 9B19 D1CD 88CD 4763  3465 A8DC 7C92 330F D59A