cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Cloudstack VR 4.6 issue
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 11:38:24 GMT
Cristian,

So adding the IPs is not a problem, I see a few subnets added there.

I see TEST3 should have got an IP address ending in 165, but has not.
Can you check /var/log/messages (/var/log/syslog) on the VM and the VR, see if you see anything
regarding DHCP, the VM's MAC address and so on.
Also, if you restart the network on the VM or simply run `dhclient eth0`, do you get an IP?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro