cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Melnik" <v.mel...@uplink.ua>
Subject RE: Apache CloudStack meetups and conferences
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:39:24 GMT
Hi!

I live in Ukraine, but in the beginning of May I’ll be around London & Amsterdam in,
so I’m going not to miss the meetup if there’ll be any. :)

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 1:22 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apache CloudStack meetups and conferences

Hi Vladimir

Where abouts are you based ?

Kind Regards
Giles

 <http://www.shapeblue.com>

Giles Sirett

CEO

,

ShapeBlue

d:

 <tel:+44%20203%20603%200540%20|%20s:%20+44%20%2020%203603%200541> +44 203 603 0540
| s: +44  20 3603 0541

m:

 <tel:+44%207961112055> +44 7961112055

e:

 <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t:

w:

 <http://www.shapeblue.com> www.shapeblue.com

a:

53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

trademark.
you have received this email in error.