cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ACS 4.5.3 release
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 07:41:07 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for sharing. The patches to support CentOS7 as KVM hosts are in 4.5 branch, so will
be available in 4.5.3.

On 20-Nov-2015, at 12:53 PM, Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <oruzgarkaraman@gmail.com<mailto:oruzgarkaraman@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I am looking for full Centos 7 support for KVM hosts. I know that 4.6.0 and
4.5.3 will support it. Do we have any fixed date for public 4.6.0 release?

4.6.0 has been released now, you can get it now: http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
And, also available from our repositories:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/upstream/

Rohit Yadav
Software Architect

[cid:image003.png@01D122E8.F6EFE910]

D: +44 20 3642 6102<tel:+442036426102> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<mailto:steve.roles@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@ShapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.