cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Patrick W. <war...@hotmail.com>
Subject CS and Xen ISO sharing in a pool
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:49:29 GMT
Hi All,
ACS 4.4.1, Xen 6.2 poolWhen I attach an ISO to a VM, it creates the SR on the host running
the VM and mount it there. The ISO's available as expected so far. If I reboot the VM, or
migrate it to another host, I lose the attached ISO, while it remain attached for ACS. I then
need to do an unattach and reattach operation.Anybody experiencing this? Can't the ISO SR
be created as a "Shared" SR on the Xen Pool instead of a unique host and therefore keep it
attached during those restart / migration operation?
Appreciate any input,Many thanks