cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.6.0 is stable or not.
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:39:16 GMT
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 12:16 PM, kotipalli venkatesh <
venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Talking about the Cloudstack 4.6.0 Version, I would like to know if the
> version is stable or not and if so how can we justify if its stable?

Hi,

Apache CloudStack 4.6.0 is deemed stable, but as with any major release it
contains new features and major rewrites, so there are likely bugs
somewhere.

On the other hand, this is probably the version that has been most tested
before release, so I wouldn't be more worried about using 4.6.0 than 4.5.2.

--
Erik