cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Kent <phillip.k...@xmlsoup.com>
Subject Re: Cloudmonkey error running in Windows
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 12:14:16 GMT
Hello Rohit,

I tried a few installs and got the same every time, then gave up.

I am happy to test any code changes.

Thx Phillip

From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 04:10:59 +0000
Subject: Re: Cloudmonkey error running in Windows
Hi Phillip,

Thanks for sharing, sorry I missed this earlier. Were you able to resolve
the issue?
I can look into it with latest pyreadline soon.

On 08-Oct-2015, at 10:04 PM, Phillip Kent <phillip.kent@xmlsoup.com> wrote:

hello all,

I am getting an error running Cloudmonkey in Windows and I wonder if anyone
else has seen?

It's a standard Windows install of Python 2.7.10

Cloudmonkey always fails with this:

"TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable"
(failure at ___init.py___ line 552, load_entry_point)

I notice that the pyreadline module updated recently to v2.1, is there any
connection?

thanks Phillip

Regards,
Rohit Yadav