cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Luciano Castro <luciano.cas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GloboDNS - CS 4.5.2 - error adding new Guest Network
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 12:06:53 GMT
Simon,

Take a look at the picture attached.



On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Luciano Castro <luciano.castro@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Simon,
>
> Yes, if you need more information (logs, settings) , free for ask me .
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Luciano
>
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 5:49 PM, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com> wrote:
>
>> Is GloboDNS set as the DNS provider in the network offering you're trying
>> to use?
>>
>> ________________________________________
>> From: Luciano Castro <luciano.castro@gmail.com>
>> Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 8:15 AM
>> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: GloboDNS - CS 4.5.2 - error adding new Guest Network
>>
>> Hi Simon,
>>
>> I deleted all my networks and now I tryed to start with a new network with
>> this feature, and the same error:
>>
>> 2015-10-30 13:13:25,744 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>> (catalina-exec-22:ctx-67889364) ===START===  10.225.8.161 -- GET
>>
>> command=createNetwork&zoneId=3b00a6fa-379b-4ddb-a859-267ad433ed5e&networkOfferingId=89bb8209-b493-479c-ab0c-1a25364a30a3&physicalnetworkid=77d61e10-100a-4bb9-ad34-1ec9d0d391ab&name=VLAN-DSV-DNS&displayText=VLAN-DSV-DNS&vlan=2900&acltype=domain&gateway=10.235.151.1&netmask=255.255.255.0&startip=10.235.151.8&endip=10.235.151.254&networkdomain=
>> dsv-cloud.tpn.terra.com&response=json&_=1446210873764
>> 2015-10-30 13:13:25,865 ERROR [c.c.a.ApiServer]
>> (catalina-exec-22:ctx-67889364 ctx-4a837c82) unhandled exception executing
>> api command: [Ljava.lang.String;@39a7f9fd
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>         at
>>
>> com.cloud.network.NetworkServiceImpl.checkSharedNetworkCidrOverlap(NetworkServiceImpl.java:989)
>>         at
>>
>> com.cloud.network.NetworkServiceImpl.createGuestNetwork(NetworkServiceImpl.java:1271)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>         at
>>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>         at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>>         at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>         at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.network.contrail.management.EventUtils$EventInterceptor.invoke(EventUtils.java:106)
>>         at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>>         at
>>
>> com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(ActionEventInterceptor.java:51)
>>         at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>>         at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>         at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>         at
>>
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>>         at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy158.createGuestNetwork(Unknown Source)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.network.CreateNetworkCmdByAdmin.execute(CreateNetworkCmdByAdmin.java:58)
>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:141)
>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:704)
>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:529)
>>         at
>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequestInContext(ApiServlet.java:288)
>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet$1.run(ApiServlet.java:119)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:116)
>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:78)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:620)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>>         at
>> org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>>         at
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1040)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1720)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1679)
>>         at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>         at
>>
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>         at
>>
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> 2015-10-30 13:13:25,873 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>> (catalina-exec-22:ctx-67889364 ctx-4a837c82) ===END===  10.225.8.161 --
>> GET
>>
>> command=createNetwork&zoneId=3b00a6fa-379b-4ddb-a859-267ad433ed5e&networkOfferingId=89bb8209-b493-479c-ab0c-1a25364a30a3&physicalnetworkid=77d61e10-100a-4bb9-ad34-1ec9d0d391ab&name=VLAN-DSV-DNS&displayText=VLAN-DSV-DNS&vlan=2900&acltype=domain&gateway=10.235.151.1&netmask=255.255.255.0&startip=10.235.151.8&endip=10.235.151.254&networkdomain=
>> dsv-cloud.tpn.terra.com&response=json&_=1446210873764
>> 2015-10-30 13:13:26,475 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl]
>> (AgentManager-Handler-2:null) SeqA 2-32869: Processing Seq 2-32869:  { Cmd
>> , MgmtId: -1, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 11,
>>
>> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.ConsoleProxyLoadReportCommand":{"_proxyVmId":1,"_loadInfo":"{\n
>> \"connections\": []\n}","wait":0}}] }
>> 2015-10-30 13:13:26,484 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl]
>> (AgentManager-Handler-2:null) SeqA 2-32869: Sending Seq 2-32869:  { Ans: ,
>> MgmtId: 345049550998, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 100010,
>> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.AgentControlAnswer":{"result":true,"wait":0}}] }
>> 2015-10-30 13:13:27,798 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl]
>> (AgentManager-Handler-5:null) Ping from 2
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Luciano,
>> >
>> > Although I don't have any specific experience with this network plugin,
>> > the NPE seems to be complaining that you have overlapping networks. Do
>> you
>> > have an existing guest network using or within 10.235.151.0/24?
>> >
>> > - Si
>> >
>> > ________________________________
>> > From: Luciano Castro <luciano.castro@gmail.com>
>> > Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 11:07 AM
>> > To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
>> > Subject: GloboDNS - CS 4.5.2 - error adding new Guest Network
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> >     I´m trying to use GLOBODNS plugin at CS 4.5.2, but when I try  to
>> add
>> > a  new Guest Network with this Network offering (GloboDNS), CS gives me
>> the
>> > following error: (see the picture attached)
>> >
>> >
>> > 2015-10-28 15:57:55,051 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl]
>> > (AgentManager-Handler-15:null) SeqA 2-12768: Sending Seq 2-12768:  {
>> Ans: ,
>> > MgmtId: 345049550998, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 100010,
>> > [{"com.cloud.agent.api.AgentControlAnswer":{"result":true,"wait":0}}] }
>> > 2015-10-28 15:57:56,537 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>> > (catalina-exec-22:ctx-d918a5c9) ===START===  10.225.8.161 -- GET
>> >
>> command=createNetwork&zoneId=3b00a6fa-379b-4ddb-a859-267ad433ed5e&networkOfferingId=89bb8209-b493-479c-ab0c-1a25364a30a3&physicalnetworkid=77d61e10-100a-4bb9-ad34-1ec9d0d391ab&name=DSV%20CLOUD%20AUTODNS&displayText=DSV%20CLOUD%20AUTODNS&vlan=2900&acltype=domain&gateway=10.235.151.1&netmask=255.255.255.0&startip=10.235.151.8&endip=10.235.151.254&networkdomain=
>> > dsv-cloud.tpn.terra.com<http://dsv-cloud.tpn.terra.com
>> > >&response=json&_=1446047931982
>> > 2015-10-28 15:57:56,579 ERROR [c.c.a.ApiServer]
>> > (catalina-exec-22:ctx-d918a5c9 ctx-4af7cb5e) unhandled exception
>> executing
>> > api command: [Ljava.lang.String;@6718d5ca
>> > java.lang.NullPointerException
>> >         at
>> >
>> com.cloud.network.NetworkServiceImpl.checkSharedNetworkCidrOverlap(NetworkServiceImpl.java:989)
>> >         at
>> >
>> com.cloud.network.NetworkServiceImpl.createGuestNetwork(NetworkServiceImpl.java:1271)
>> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >         at
>> >
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>> >         at
>> >
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.cloudstack.network.contrail.management.EventUtils$EventInterceptor.invoke(EventUtils.java:106)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>> >         at
>> >
>> com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(ActionEventInterceptor.java:51)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>> >         at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy158.createGuestNetwork(Unknown Source)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.network.CreateNetworkCmdByAdmin.execute(CreateNetworkCmdByAdmin.java:58)
>> >         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:141)
>> >         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:704)
>> >         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:529)
>> >         at
>> > com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequestInContext(ApiServlet.java:288)
>> >         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet$1.run(ApiServlet.java:119)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>> >         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:116)
>> >         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:78)
>> >         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:620)
>> >         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>> >         at
>> > org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1040)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:607)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1720)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1679)
>> >         at
>> >
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>> >         at
>> >
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>> >         at
>> >
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>> >         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> > 2015-10-28 15:57:56,583 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>> > (catalina-exec-22:ctx-d918a5c9 ctx-4af7cb5e) ===END===  10.225.8.161 --
>> > GET
>> >
>> command=createNetwork&zoneId=3b00a6fa-379b-4ddb-a859-267ad433ed5e&networkOfferingId=89bb8209-b493-479c-ab0c-1a25364a30a3&physicalnetworkid=77d61e10-100a-4bb9-ad34-1ec9d0d391ab&name=DSV%20CLOUD%20AUTODNS&displayText=DSV%20CLOUD%20AUTODNS&vlan=2900&acltype=domain&gateway=10.235.151.1&netmask=255.255.255.0&startip=10.235.151.8&endip=10.235.151.254&networkdomain=
>> > dsv-cloud.tpn.terra.com<http://dsv-cloud.tpn.terra.com
>> > >&response=json&_=1446047931982
>> >
>> >
>> >     Someone got this error before?
>> >
>> >
>> >     Thanks
>> >
>> > --
>> > Luciano Castro
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Luciano Castro
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Luciano Castro
>



-- 
Luciano Castro

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message