cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Failed CloudStack 4.6 Upgrade
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 23:04:04 GMT
There are not meant to be scheme changes on minor releases, but we'll have to go and look back
at the sql files in git to confirm that.

Do you have any additional plugins in use (i.e. storage, or networking)?

From: Dustin Wright <dwright@untangledtechnology.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:55 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Failed CloudStack 4.6 Upgrade

Simon,

I did as suggested and got a new SQL error further down the script (line 154, user_id) see
below...

I also found it strange the file schema-452to460.sql has the following copy at the top..

--
-- Schema upgrade from 4.5.1 to 4.6.0
—

Shouldn’t it read 4.5.2 to 4.6.0?

[root@controller ~]# mysql cloud < /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/db/schema-452to460.sql
ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 22: Duplicate column name 'min_iops'
[root@controller ~]# vi /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/db/schema-452to460.sql
[root@controller ~]# mysql cloud < /usr/share/cloudstack-management/setup/db/schema-452to460.sql
ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 154: Duplicate column name ‘user_id’

Dustin W

> On Nov 25, 2015, at 10:29 AM, Simon Weller <sweller@ena.com> wrote:
>
> Try commenting out both the min_iops and max_iops lines.

can you tell us the upgrade order?

>> - Si

with advanced networking (single port, vlan)