cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From mvs babu <mvsbabu0...@outlook.com>
Subject Getting Full Volume Snapshots every day
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 13:18:21 GMT
Hi Team,

We have scheduled daily volume snapshots in ACS 4.3.1 and XenServer 6.2 SP1 as Hypervisor.
‚ÄčIn secondary storage, we are getting full backups every day instead of incremental backups.

After restarting management service and SQL service, we found that the next backup was incremental
and there after remaining backups are full again.

We have two management servers and configured Data Base HA.

Please find DB information for one volume below,

http://pastebin.com/kXc28QpM

http://pastebin.com/iFMDtAZH

Thank you,
Suneel Mallela