cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CPBM
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 22:13:37 GMT
Venkatesh,

As others have pointed out, while CPBM supports integration with Apache Cloudstack (ACS),
this may not be the right forum for questions on CPBM. You should try posting your questions
on CPBM here, http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1182-cloudportal-business-manager-2x/

Also, the CPBM docs do provide detailed instruction on integration with ACS.

In addition, note that CPBM is sold under commercial license which almost always includes
technical support. So if you have or are using CPBM then the chances are that you have a valid
support contract with Citrix and you should leverage the same for any technical support requirements
related to CPBM.

Regards,
Somesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Lothering [mailto:tlothering@datacentrix.co.za]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 9:41 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: CPBM

Hi Venkatesh,

You can also use the CPBM Cookbook: https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBsQFjAAahUKEwi0za_s-_HIAhUChxoKHWN8BK0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsupport.citrix.com%2Fservlet%2FKbServlet%2Fdownload%2F36125-102-708539%2FCPBM_2.2_Cookbook.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGR4lb3cTiCMOgVH-JaBiF4S-OMww&sig2=ohGNB_jrAUh7EMHJ7GWSNA&bvm=bv.106379543,d.ZWU

Kind Regards,

Timothy Lothering
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Datacentrix does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally
reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure
that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.