cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Kimlaychuk <va...@kickcloud.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ACS 4.5.3 release
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 07:59:36 GMT
  I have 2 issues, both are related to UI.

  1. Network -> VPC -> Configure -> Network tier dashboard item has wrong
number of "Public LB IP" in use. I have none, but it shows 6 (since
4.5.1)
  2. Network -> VPC -> Configure -> Router - public gateways page has
button with "label.add.private.gateway" caption instead of "Add private
gateway" (since 4.5.2)

  I didn't create issues in JIRA.

  Vadim.

Links: