cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Console proxy VM not runing
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 08:58:51 GMT
Hi Kotipalli,

You have some sort of inconsistency in the VHD file for the console proxy - this could have
a number of causes. Start by health checking your storage back end - can you spin up other
VMs on the same storage repository and have them come online healthy? If so you might have
issues with your system template - it might be an idea to download this again.
Regards,

Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 13/11/2015, 06:23, "kotipalli venkatesh" <venkateshcloudtest@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>My Cloudstack setup is 4.3.2 and Xenserver is 6.2
>
>Console proxy vm status is disconnected and agent status is still
>starting.When am login to the xenserver console proxy vm is up, but file
>system cropped.Please find the below Error screenshot :
>
>/dev/xvda7: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.
>(i.e., without -a or -p options)
>/dev/xvda9: clean, 2067/109728 files, 159881/438272 blocks
>fsck died with exit status 4
>failed (code 4).
>File system check failed. A log is being saved in /var/log/fsck/checkfs if
>that location is writable. Please repair the file system manually. ...
>failed!
>A maintenance shell will now be started. CONTROL-D will terminate this
>shell and resume system boot. ... (warning).
>Give root password for maintenance
>(or type Control-D to continue):
>
>Please help guys.

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.