cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to assign an instance to a different project ?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 21:07:08 GMT
I did this through db update, worked as expected..

On 11/3/15 2:05 PM, Somesh Naidu wrote:
> I believe this functionality does not exist yet. The only to achieve is to perform manual
DB updates but this has not been tested. If you decide to go with the manual DB update approach,
you should take care of network association for that VM.

> Regards,
> Somesh

I can’t find any API to do so.

> The API  “assignVirtualMachine” can move instances between accounts (in the same
or different domains), but it does not work with projects. If there is an API to move an instance
from an account to a project, that would work for me as well.