cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@secretresearchfacility.com>
Subject Re: [poll] cloudstack exam
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:44:19 GMT

> Quick poll: has anybody here taken the ACCEL cloudstack certification
> exam ? what did you think ? Too hard, too easy ? – about right ?

Well, I signed the usual NDA at pearson vue, so I shouldn't answer in
detail :)
The exam covered a lot of aspects around ACS, in my opinion well
balanced. I did it spontanously (but with (A)CS hands-on since 2.2) and
managed it.
It obviously shows some parallels to LPIC 304, but I assume this is
inevitable.

So, about right, I'ld say.