cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Konstantaras <s.konstanta...@uva.nl>
Subject Re: CS 4.5 + XEN 6.5 using bond and pvlan
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 07:28:57 GMT
Hi Vadim,

We use Xenserver 6.5 with bonding interfaces (LACP) and VLANs on top of them at our compute
nodes. At Head nodes we use Cloudstack 4.5.2 with bonds and VLANS. Everything works fine until
now, however documentation on VLANs is lucking on both Cloudstack and Xenserver.

Cheers
Stavros

Stavros Konstantaras
Science faculty Research IT support (FEIOG)
University of Amsterdam, Science Park 904, 1098 XH

Fingerprint: E5E5 9B19 D1CD 88CD 4763  3465 A8DC 7C92 330F D59A