cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Amir Abbasi" <abb...@tebyanidc.ir>
Subject RE: New Primary Storage marked as not suitable
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 05:55:29 GMT
Thanks, I've added that storage with similar storage tag and that is suitable now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Devdeep [mailto:devdeep@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 8:57 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: New Primary Storage marked as not suitable

The storage pool is marked as unsuitable probably because the storage tag on the service/disk
offering with which the volume was created do not match the tag on the new primary storage
(PrimaryStorage2). You may try updating the tag on the new primary and see if it addresses
the problem.

Regards,
Devdeep