cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Amir Abbasi" <abb...@tebyanidc.ir>
Subject RE: New Primary Storage marked as not suitable
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 04:55:39 GMT
Hello,

Disk Total on old Primary Storage is 2.8T and new one is 2T  (over
provisioning factor is 2). Currently Disk Allocated is only 5G on second
storage but old one hast 2.5T Disk Allocated.

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Sadhu [mailto:Suresh.Sadhu@citrix.com]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 8:04 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: New Primary Storage marked as not suitable

Does the secondary primary storage has enough storage?. I think it showing
warning   as not suitable because its  volume size may be more(after
applying default thin provisioning factor i.e. multiple by 2) than
destination storage but while doing migration it won't check the storage
capacity(that's bug, its known issue)calculation   and initiate the copy
that is the reason you are able to migrate the volume successfully even
though it shows not suitable.

Regards
Sadhu