cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: table cloud.template_store_ref
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 16:23:07 GMT
Does not look like vSphere/vCenter 5.5 is supported with 4.3 (http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.3/hypervisor_installation.html#vmware-vsphere-installation-and-configuration).

Did you correctly prepare the system VM template on the secondary storage? Also, have you
ensured that mgmt server has no trouble with connecting/mounting the secondary storage?

Regards,
Somesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Yesid Mora [mailto:ymora@o4it.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 3:52 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: table cloud.template_store_ref

Hello, Vadim, sorry the version is 4.3.2 CS, additionally please confirm if compatibility
this version with vcenter 5.5 and ESXi 5.5, thanks

Cordialmente,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT
PBX: 251 Ext +57 (1) 423-5460 | Cel: 3124509565
Cr. 7 #74-56 | Oficina 202 | Bogotá, Colombia
http://www.o4it.com | mailto:ymora@o4it.com