cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Patrick W. <war...@hotmail.com>
Subject ACS Virtual Routers VPN multiple connections‏
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:03:09 GMT
Hi All,

I’d like to get some of your feedback about the operation of
the VPN feature of ACS Virtual Routers. The main problem encountered is the
fact that only one single L2TP/IPSec connection can be established at a time,
from the same physical location, behind the same gateway / router / NAT device
/ single public IP. Two or more clients can establish connections if they’re
not in the same location and behind the same restrictions listed above.

As this has been observed on multiple locations, with
various network topologies, setup and hardware, before digging into the network
configuration and options, I wanted to ensure it’s not a limitation coming from
the ACS VR itself.

Has anyone experienced or bypassed the same constraint?

Thanks in advance

patrick